Monthly Cash Drawing for WVDV Patients
$25 Grand Prize • $50 Grand Prize • $100 Grand Prize
To be eligible to enter for the Grand Prize Drawing, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Wenatchee Valley Dental Village Patient and have had an exam or work done within the same calendar month of each monthly drawing. (No purchase is required.) Once the current month ends, the entries for that month will be disposed of and a new drawing begins.
- You must have a good check-up with no caries (cavities). (Those with cavities can enter to win 50% of the Grand Prize.) You must show that you know how to take care of your teeth by brushing and flossing at least two times every day.
- You must completely and legibly fill out the entry card at the end of your exam and drop it in the drawing box in the reception area including your chart number.
- A random drawing for each of three different age groups will be held on the last working day of every month by a WVDV staff member and the winner’s charts checked for validation. (No cavities and a current month’s exam.)
- $25 Grand Prize – Birth to age seven
- $50 Grand Prize – Ages eight to thirteen
- $100.00 Grand Prize – Ages fourteen to nineteen
Approximate odds of winning depend on the number of entries. The winner need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by phone or mail using the information provided on the entry card. WVDV retains the publicity rights regarding the use of the winners’ names.